TEACHING SERIES: WORKING IN FINANCIAL DOMINION (3)
This is working in sufficiency of all things. Genesis 24:1
Theme of the month: I am Blessed to Be a Blessing
So long as you are born again, you are already a blessing. Gal. 3:14
God blesses us primarily for us to be a blessing to his kingdom and the world around us.Genesis 12:2. God will not bless us beyond our commitment to his kingdom advancement and the world around us. When giving, we must do so with biblical wisdom or discretion, having the understanding of kingdom giving priorities. I.e. tithing, worship offering, kingdom promotion, giving to parents, prophet offerings etc.
Our tithe is for the Lord. Leviticus 7 : 30 – 31, Deut. 16:16, Matthew 6:33, also give to your parents, because when they bless you for that , it stands.Ephesians 6:2
Platform for Working in Financial Dominion
– Wisdom Platform
Wisdom is the mother of wealth. This wisdom is divine, from above. James 3: 13 – 15
All other wisdom will come to nought but not divine wisdom. 1 Corinthians 2:6.
Solomon was the wealthiest in his time because God gave him wisdom. Wisdom is the custodian of wealth. Proverbs 3: 14 -16, Proverbs 8 : 18, Proverbs 4:7. 1Kings 4:27.
What is wisdom? Matthew 7: 24 – 25
This is putting Gods word to work according to the set rules. These set rules are anchored on giving (Seedtime and harvest). Giving is the biblical way to financial blessing. Luke 6:38, Act 20: 35
For our desired financial result, our giving must be acceptable to God.
How do I give acceptably?.
- You must give in faith
No blessing can be delivered without faith. Luke 1: 45, Hebrews 11: 4 – 6
- You must give willingly
2 Corinthians 8:12, Exodus 25:2, Exodus 35:4, Exodus 35:22, Isaiah 1:19
- You must give in love I.e. unconditionally.
1 Corinthians 13:3 , John 3:16, 1kingws 3:3 -4, 1 chronicles 29:3
- You must give cheerfully and happily.
2 Corinthians 9:7, Joel 1: 12 – 13
- You must give sacrificially
Sacrifice is giving out something that will cost you something.
- You must give tirelessly I.e. Be consistent
Galatians 6:7, Ecc. 11: 1 – 3.
BREAKING INVISIBLE BARRIERS
It is the anointing that breaks every barrier.
The battles of life are real and they are more spiritual than physical. Ephesians 6:12.
The resistance against our destinies.Also there are forces behind every negative situation in life.1Corinthians16;9
How Do We Break These Barriers?
- You must be born again. John 15:5, 1 John 5:4, 1 John 3:5
- You must walk or stay in love with God. Romans 8:28, 1 John 4: 16 – 18.
- You must keep your faith alive. Ephesians 6:16, 1 John 5:4. Romans 10:17, Mark 11:23
- You must remain planted in the house of God. Psalm 91: 2 – 4, Psalm 92:13 – 14, 2 Samuel 7 – 10.
- You must be committed to serving God and the interest of his kingdom. Exodus 4:23, 2Chronicles 12: 15 – 19, Job 36:11
- You must be anointed I.e. empowered by the Holy Spirit. Zechariah 4:6, Isaiah 59:9, Isaiah 45: 1 – 3.