SUNDAY COVENANT DAY OF OPEN HEAVEN MESSAGE
TEACHING SERIES: Unveiling the Breakthrough Power of Kingdom Stewardship
Sub-topic: Serving God Is Every Believers Covenant Responsibility
The end time church is ordained a breakthrough church. One of our breakthrough manifestations is our enthronement or reigns on earth. Revelation 5:10, Psalm 110:1.
We are in the days of the dominion of the church. Isaiah 2:2-3, Micah 4:1-2.
Serving God is every believer’s responsibility so long as you are redeemed of the lord. John 15:16, Mark 15:16.
As believers we are an extension of Jesus disciples. Mark 15:11 For example, Joshua made a choice to serve God. Joshua 24:15 explains that serving God is not a gift or calling, but it is a choice. Romans 6:16.
God doesn’t know us per se, but all He sees is our heart for servant hood. Revelation 3:8. God doesn’t look at your titles or position in life, but all He sees is your heart for service to Him in humility. Examples of those who were very rich but humbled themselves to serve God are:-
- Job: Job 1:1-3. Job 1:8-9. Serving God is the same as fear of God.
- Daniel: Daniel 6:1-3, Daniel 6:20.
- Anna: Luke 2:37.
- Abraham: Psalm 105:42.
- David: Psalm 89:20.
COVENANT DAY OF OPEN HEAVENS
When the heavens are opened;
- Vision comes
- Dryness is terminated
- Suffering and hunger stops
- There are provisions
There are two types of blessings when the heavens are opened.
- General Blessing: This is for both those who are believers and non-believers.
- Specific Blessing: This is only for believers and they are spiritual blessings.
To gain access to this specific or spiritual blessing, there is something or a responsibility to be met. Deuteronomy 28:1.
The Heavens is God’s treasure and it is where our rains come. Deuteronomy 28:12.
Every good gift is from God and there are keys needed to gain access to this open heaven blessing. These keys include:-
- You must repent from all sins. 2 Chronicles 7:13-14; 6:26-27, Proverbs 28:13.
- You must live a prayerful lifestyle. Luke 3:21.
- You must be obedient to God in all issues of life. Deuteronomy 28:1-2;12.
- You must engage in tithing as a lifestyle. Malachi 3:10.
- You must live a praiseful lifestyle.