PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR THE MONTH: The Supernatural is my new realm in Redemption
SUNDAY TEACHING: Engaging the supernatural power of love.
After redemption supernatural becomes our nature; John 3:8 I.e now like spirit being.
What is Supernatural?
1)The supernatural is an act that can’t be explained by natural laws, yet can’t be denied Acts 4: 16
2)The supernatural is God intervening in the affairs of men. Luke 7:11-15
3)The supernatural is the finger of God at work. Exodus 8:19
4)The supernatural is the manifestation of the word we receive, believe and obey being confirmed by God into signs and wonders. John 2:5-6 John 9:1
A man who works in love never fail In life. 1 Corinthians 13:8
The pursuit after souls for their salvation is the capital proof of our love for God. John 3:16
You cant say you love God without dedicating your time or resources to his kingdom. John 21:16-17.Love for soul is our strongest proof of love for God. Romans 8:35, 1 Corinthians 9:16 and 20.When one is rooted and grounded in love, he becomes a grand commander of the supernatural because he is filled with all the goodness of God 1 John 4:16, Ephesians 3:17, Exodus 15:11.
Love for God is not a gift but a choice and if this choice is made, it must be powered by the spirit of God, so it can stand the test of time. Matthew 26:69-71, 2 Peter 1:7, Zechariah 4:6
Soul winning is God’s number one interest on the earth, hence pursuing souls make you a star on earth. John 3:16, Samuel 12:3, John 4:34-36
Love is a covenant channel through which the supernatural flows. John 11:35-44, Mathew 14:14.Compassion is an expression of God’s love
BENEFIT OF WORKING IN LOVE
- Love is a failure proof virtue. 1 Corinthians 13:8
- True love makes a believer indestructible. Ephesians 3:17-19
- Love provokes supernatural breakthrough. 1 Corinthians 2:9, Romans 13:10, 1 John 5:3, Deuteronomy 28:1-2
- Love empowers dedication to Christ. 1 Corinthians 9:16, Philippians 1:21
Consistent lovers of God are commanders of the supernatural. Job 13:15, Job 42:10
Encounter with Destiny
Destiny is a predetermined end. Romans 8:29-30
Destiny has to do with established purpose. Isaiah 14:24
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY
- You must be born again. Roman 8:29-30
- You must be prayerful. Jeremiah 33:3
The more prayerful you are the greater your access to destiny.
- You must be spiritually sensitive. Revelation 1:10, Galatians 5:25
- You must be committed to kingdom stewardship. Luke 1:8-13
- You must be in the (God ordained place) right place for you. 2 Samuel 7:10, Deuteronomy 16:11, Genesis 12:1-4
- You must locate men of destiny and stay with them.
HOW DO I SEE THIS ENCOUNTER FULFILLED
- You must remain steadfast in the faith. Mathew 24:45-46, 24:13, Hebrew 6:12, Ephesians 6:16
- You must expect an encounter with destiny. Romans 4:20
- You must be kingdom promotion passionate.
- You must be a lover of God’s word. Isaiah 14:24
- You must be grateful to God at every stage of your life.