We must recognize that praise is one of the most neglected weapons of war, yet it is one of the most effective of all spiritual weapons at our disposal.
Praise, among others:
- Provokes Divine Intervention: 2 Chronicles 20:22-24, Psalm 47:5-7
- Provokes Supernatural Victory: Acts 16:25-30
- Provokes Divine Health: Proverbs 17:22, Proverbs 18:14
- Empowers our access to fresh oil: Psalm 92:1-2, 10-12
- Empowers our access to Divine Guidance: Psalm 100:4, Psalm 16:11, Isaiah 30:29-31
- Empowers our access to realms of Signs and Wonders: Exodus 15:11
- Praise warfare facilitates fulfillment of Prophecies: 2 Chronicles 20:14-24, 1 Timothy 1:18
… and many more…
- The revelation we celebrate is the one we manifest (Psalm 56:4, 10)
- God’s Word is the incorruptible seed, that is, indestructible seed (Luke 8:11, 1 Peter 1:23, Matthew 24:13)
- When we receive the Word in our hearts, the seed is sown, but must be watered to grow and bring forth fruits (Proverbs 12:14, Hebrews 13:15)
- Thanksgiving and praise is God’s watering channel upon the seed of the Word sown into our hearts (Proverbs 13:2, Proverbs 18:20, Hebrews 13:15)
- In like manner, every Prophetic Word requires praise for full delivery: 2 Chronicles 20:14-24, 38:1-5, 19-20)
- The more praiseful we are, the more fruitful we become (Psalm 67:5-7, Philippians 4:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:16)
For example, supernatural Church growth is triggered and sustained by heart-felt thanksgiving and praise (Jeremiah 30:19).
Praise is definitely a vital weapon to engage for victory, triumph and breakthroughs in all areas of life. Fearful praise will always trigger the fearful acts of God.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of October 2019 is:
GOD STILL WORKS WONDERS THROUGH PRAISE – Psalm 67:5-7
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- Understanding the Power of Praise
- Wonders of praise
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!