But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of March 2020?
According to scripture, the Kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent takes it by force (Matthew 11:12).
But as we all know, we cannot walk in dominion without Faith (Hebrews 11:32-34, 1 Corinthians 16:9, Ephesians 6:16).
Furthermore, there are giants in everyone’s promise land and it will take the Power of Faith to dispossess them of our possessions (Numbers 13:30, Numbers 14:6-9, 1 Timothy 6:12).
There are adversaries against our access to the great and open doors ordained for us, but ‘violent Faith’ is required to flush them out (Psalm 81:10-14, Mark 11:23).
Our inheritance will usually attract oppositions, that we must have to engage the violence of Faith to deal with, if we must take delivery (Deuteronomy 2:24, Matthew 11:12).
Satan is ever out to hinder God’s great agenda for our lives, but we must stand up against him, if we must prevail (2 Thessalonians 2:18, Luke 21:15, Mark 2:23).
We must rise to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy against our glorious destiny through the ‘violence of Faith’ (1 Peter 5:8-9, Ephesians 6:16).
Through Faith, we can subdue kingdoms as the heroes of Bible days did (Hebrews 11:32-34, 1 Kings 18:23-39, Daniel 6:20-28).
Although, we are redeemed as sheep, we can only prevail as lions (John 10:4-5, Revelation 5:5-6).
Biblical examples of triumph of violent Faith:
- Moses engaged the violence of Faith to subdue Pharaoh and the whole land of Egypt to rescue God’s people (Hebrews 11:24-29, Exodus 4:22-23, Exodus 7–12).
- Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, engaged the violence of Faith to subdue the kingdom of Babylon (Daniel 3:15-28, Hebrews 11:33).
- Through the violence of the Faith of Elijah, a whole nation turned to the Lord as God flushed out the worship of Baal from the land (1 Kings 18:11-21, 22-39, 2 Kings 1:5-17).
- Esther engaged the violence of Faith to rescue Israel from destruction (Esther 4:1-16).
- The Paralytic man engaged the violence of Faith to get out of his sick bed (Mark 2:1-12).
- Bartimaeus the blind, got his sight back through the violence of Faith (Mark 10:46-52).
- The woman with the issue of blood, got her healing through the violence of Faith (Luke 8: 40-48).
All limit breakers of Bible times were all men and women that operated in the realm of violence of Faith. These include the likes of Daniel, Nehemiah, Deborah, Esther, Peter, Paul, etc.,
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of March 2020 is:
FIGHT A GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH – 1 Timothy 6:12
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- Unlimited power of Faith
- Understanding the Power of Faith
- Born to win
- Exploits of Faith
- Lifestyle of Faith by David Abioye
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!