COVENANT DAY OF NOISELESS BREAKTHROUGH AND SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE
Call to worship: psalm 126:1-6
Speaker: Pastor David Ishaya
Theme of the month: I am redeemed for exploits
Every child of God is redeemed to be outstanding in anything he does. Mathew 5:14, Revelation 22:16
Even if we are redeemed for exploits kingdom stewardship is the key to fulfilling these outstanding results. Mathew 5:13-16. You let your light shine by engaging in kingdom stewardship.
Kingdom stewardship is the pathway to outstanding results. Deuteronomy 28:1-2
Teaching series: unveiling the breakthrough power of kingdom stewardship
Sub-topic: kingdom stewardship engenders exploits.
Kingdom stewardship brings forth outstanding results. What is kingdom stewardship?
- Kingdom stewardship is commitment to kingdom advancement or enlargement endeavor
- Kingdom stewardship is commitment to the kingdom of God. Mathew 6:33
Kingdom stewardship is classified into three categories, which are:-
- Spiritual Stewardship: this is a responsibility of every believer as a Christian. 1 Corinthians 2:14
As a spiritual steward you engage in
- Soul winning. John 15:16 Soul winning is every believer’s responsibility. Mark 16:15
- Praying for the kingdom: psalm 2:8, Ezekiel 36:37
Prayer is the sharpest of all sickle of harvest. Galatians 4:19, Luke 2:37, Colossians 4:12, Ephesians 6:18-20
- Financial stewardship: this is sub classified into
- Kingdom promotion giving i.e giving towards the enlargement of the kingdom. Haggai 1:5-13, Luke 16:11, Deuteronomy 8:18
- Giving to charity i.e giving to the needy. Mathew 25:31-40, proverbs 28:27, job 29:4-17
- In service stewardship: i.e service in the various units in the church. Exodus 23:25, Luke 22:25-27, proverbs 14:23, eclisastes 10:18 e.g the story of the vineyard. Mathew 20:1-9
Understanding that we are not wasting our resources serving the lord but know that we are provoking favour from the lord. Psalm 25:1-2, exodus 35:4, 36:4-7
Noiseless breakthrough means supernatural breakthrough In our lifes that comes without making noise.
It also means breakthrough or outstanding results or acts of God in our lifes that cannot be explained by anyone.
It also means having breakthroughs without any struggle.
The kingdom operates with keys for doors to be opened or for access to be gotten. Noiseless breakthrough can be accessed by the following keys.
- You must be born again. 1 john 1:5, john 8:12, Ephesians 5:8, 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- You must continue to walk in the light. Isaiah 60:1-3, john 1:1-5. The dominion of light over darkness is instant and unquestionable. Psalm 199:130
- You must enter into a covenant to serve God with all your heart and soul. 2 chronicles 15:3-15, psalms 34:10
- You must stay in love with God. 1 Corinthians 2:9
e.g David loved God.1 Samuel 9:13, Solomon loved God 1 king 3:3 the true love of God is a giving act.
- you must remain grateful and praiseful. Psalm 92:1, Psalm 67:5-7. The thanks and praise must be at all times whether good or bad. Habakkuk 3:17-19
We must understand that obedience to the commandment of the lord is a gateway to noiseless breakthrough. E.g Peter had breakthrough. Luke 5:2 Obedience is a thing of choice for us. Job 36:11, Deuteronomy 28:1
Also, the choice we make to obey God must be powered by the Holy Ghost. Ezekiel 36:27. Serving God is a choice.
These 5 keys cannot work without the anointing. Zechariah 4:6 e.g David 1 Samuel 16:13, 17:1
- Destroys every yoke. Isa.10:27b
- Enables us to walk in noiseless breakthroughs and do exploits.