Minister: Pastor David. A. Ishaya
Topic: The Bible is the most Authentic Book of Life
Series: Accessing Gods Plan for Your Life in His Book Jerimiah 29:11-12.
Call to Worship: Psalms 125:1-5.
Isiah 32:15 Until the Spirit be poured upon us we cannot be fruitful. The Holy bible shows God’s plan in His word. Joshua 1:8.
How do we know God’s plan is in His book?
Isaiah 29:11 says the word of God is sealed in His book; it has to be unsealed for you to know Gods plan for you.
Through the help of the Holy Spirit we can access His plans.
The bible is the most authentic dream book of life Joel 2:28.
Vision is the discovery of Gods plan for your life.
Dream has to do with mental picture of God’s plan and purpose for your life.
Matthew 24:35 says heaven and earth shall pass away but God’s words shall not pass away.
Psalms 119:89 says Gods word is settled. He settles issues and challenges.
1 Peter 1:23 God’s word is incorruptible, God’s word abide forever.
For example, in Genesis 12:1-3, we see how God unveiled His plan and purpose for Abraham’s life.
Genesis 13:14 The Lord told Abraham to look out (to the (North, East, West and South) and told him He will give all to him and his seeds, and that all the seeds of the earth will be blessed through him.
Joshua 21:45 tells us that everything God said about Israel came to pass.
God’s word is described as a seed. Luke 8:16, the seed is the word of God.
The bible is God’s dream book for man waiting to be discovered. Romans 12:1-2.
Philemon 1:14, says that without your mind, nothing can be done. The mind is the seed of thought.
Every word we received and believed we have power to become. John 1:12.
The Plan and Purpose of God for Our Life.
- You and I have an enviable destiny in Christ. As a redeemed child of God you have an enviable destiny in Christ. Genesis 26:12-14; Galatians 3:29. We are Abraham’s seed (every child of God is Abraham’s seed) Galatians 4:28, we are the children of promise.
- You have a glorious destiny in life. Romans 8:29-30, 2 Peter 1:3, 1 Peter 5:10. We have a glorious destiny.
- You are redeemed as a star in the race of life. Every child of God is redeemed a star after the order of Christ. Revelation 22:16, John 17:18, Matthew 5:13-14.
What Does It Mean To Be A Star?
- It means you are the best amongst your equal all round.
- It means been a pacesetter for others to follow Deuteronomy 28:1.
- You cannot realized being a star except you engaged in soul winning Proverb 11:30, Daniel 12:3.
- Your star will never shine except you are among the things of His kingdom.
- God is honored when we win souls for Him Proverb 14:28, 1 Samuel 2:30.
COVENANT DAY OF FRUITFULNESS
- Fruitfulness began from creation Genesis 1:28.
- Everything God created is still intact, nothing has tempered with it.
Things That Lead To Supernatural Fruitfulness
- We are redeemed as fruitful vines Psalms 128:3, John 15:1, 5.
- As long as the vine is fruitful, the branch will be fruitful.
- Don’t accept that you are barren.Luke 1:36.
- Thou shall see thy children’s children.Psalms 128:6
- Fruitfulness is our heritage but it is accessible by revelation.Psalms 127:3.
- Deuteronomy 7:12-14 (Though shall be blessed amongst all people, thy male and female, thy cattle’s shall not be barren.
- Recognize that God is the “baby-maker”Psalms 100:3, Psalms 113:9. God maketh the barren woman to be a Joyful mother of children Jeremiah 1:5.
- Anointing restores all that’s lost.
- The misfortune in your biological family is no longer your portion Ephesians 2:19.
- Recognise that fruitfulness is also a reward of serving God Exodus 23:26, Genesis 18, 2 Kings 4:9-14.
- Miracles are not accident, but a deliberate act of God provoked by the desperate things of man.
- Covenant to serve God guarantees fruitfulness John 15:16.
- Serve God in Joy and rejoicing Deuteronomy 28:4-7. Because it is a spiritual platform of taking our heritage in Christ. Isaiah 54:1.
- Hannah, Abraham where not weak in faith.
What Does The Anointing Oil Do?
- Through the oil, the Spirit is poured upon us. Isaiah 32:15, 1 Samuel 16:13, 1 Samuel 32:15.
- The anointing destroys yoke Isaiah 10:27.
- Anointing provokes the favor in God Luke 1:30-31.