COVENANT DAY OF BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH SUNDAY SERVICE
Minister: Pastor Paul Wisdom
Teaching Series: Assessing God’s Plan for your life in His Book Part 4.
Although we have Access to divine direction in His book, as a believer you need to take Responsibility. Isaiah 29:11. The bible is custodian for God’s vision for every child of God.
We must therefore recognise the following:
- Divine guidance is a lifelong task. Your future is not in your plan but is in God’s plan.
- Any prophetic scripture we receive and engage in will create a future for us. (2 Peter 1:19-21).
- The validity of the prophetic is coming to pass if you will engage the mystery of His word. (Luke 1:45).
- Every prophesy is ordained to be fulfilled and the bible is the book of prophesy.
- As far as your eyes can see you’re getting from God. Ephesians 1:17-18, Genesis 13:15.
- Recognise that the bible is God’s dream book for world changers. Isaiah 60:1-22, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10. It is proper positioning that will guide your destiny and what you know and put to work is what will lift you up. James 1:23-25.
It is not what we know that defines our destiny but what we do with what we know that transforms our destiny. Matthew 7: 24-25.
Unveiling the Plans of God for Your Life
- You’re a child of destiny and therefore you are not permitted to live a life of a destitute Romans 8:30, Ephesians 1:5.
- You are redeemed for exploits. 1 Peter 2:9, 2 Peter 1:3, Matthew 5:13-15.
- You’re redeemed for glory and honour not shame and reproach. Romans 8:29-30. The ultimate of our redemption is for our glorification.
Why business breakthrough
- We understand from scripture that it is the blessing of the Lord that culminates a man destiny. Genesis 24:1. Every time God blesses you, He makes you. Genesis 12:3, Genesis 12:2 and 13.
- No one qualifies for supernatural breakthrough without believing first. Abraham followed fully without doubting God.
- Recognise that it is over-comers’ mentality that makes over-comers Proverbs 23:7. Believe in God and stand on God.
Covenant Channels for Breakthrough
- Honour your parents Ephesians 6: 1-2.
- Tithing Malachi 3:10.
- Ministering to the needy and poor Psalms 41:1.
- Kingdom promotion.
- Giving to the prophet Hebrew 7:7.